Monday, January 19, 2009

New year's revolutions



Turtle's back! And he finally had some time today to think about his new year's resolutions, but he said he prefers to call them "revolutions." I think he felt inspired by the lovely view on our walk...

1. Stop jumping on strangers even if they think it's cute and egg me on
2. Stop barking at little kids in puffy jackets
3. Go on 3 camping trips and learn how to sleep in a tent without getting scared
4. Work on my English
5. Practice sleeping in on weekends
6. Eat more carrots

He would like all his puggle friends to hold him to these revolutions.

3 comments:

Eduardo said...

Great revolutions! I'm so glad your back!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Puggle Preston said...

Hey Turtle!
oh..good revolution. I am totally with you on #2 and #5. I hate little kids (with or without puffy jackets) and I hate puffy jackets (on anyone!). I always got up super early on weekends..gotta maximize my play time with Mommy!

Happy New year to you and your family.
Licks,
Preston

cathy said...

Turtle, please quit drinking in '09. It's starting to interfere with your career.

I'm saying this because I love you.

Your friend,
Cathy