Saturday, May 29, 2010

A birthday celebration

Turtle turns two on June 2nd, so we had a little garden party last night to celebrate while the whole family was together.

On the menu were Apple Crunch Pupcakes (recipe courtesy of Preston's blog) with peanut butter and cream cheese frosting (Turtle's favorite part).




We made Turtle wait to blow out the candles until we all sang to him (our family has some particularly talented singers, so Turtle really enjoyed the serenade).






What a great birthday!

2 comments:

Bruschi said...

Oh Happy Birthday Turtle! 2 years old! you are really growing up now! Those cupcakes look deeeeelicious! Frosting is my favorite part too! BOL!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

Puggle Preston said...

Hey Turtle!
Happy belated birthday. I am sorry I missed it. I must got back from a vacation from mom and dad.
oh your pupcakes looked so cute and yummy. Frosting is my favorite part too!!
glad to see you had a wonderful birthday celebration.

wags,
Preston